Monday, April 9, 2012

Shot of the week - Free HD Creative Commons Stock Footage - Wild water fowl


I've only just started this library and there is lots more to come, so follow me on twitter for updates:







  Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

For more free stock click here

You may also like this other Royalty free paid for clip on Shutterstock.com:



View Ocean Sunset with Flock of birds stock video at Shutterstock.com



1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful sunset! I used to live right next to the beach and some of my best memories were made there. I remember, there was a night, when I was in high school, and I had just gotten turned down by a boy that I liked. I had asked him to go to prom with me, and he said no; it was kinda a hard blow! I was feeling really sad, and embarrassed. I didn't really want to talk to anyone about how I was feeling, so I just found a quiet place on the beach, and relaxed for a little while. It helped me a lot to work through all my twisted up emotions. Best self therapy ever. :)

    Royalty-free footage

    ReplyDelete